Maharashtra State Board has introduced framing interview questions in the syllabus of FYJC and SYJC. It should be prepared in certain format. Questions limit is 8 to 10. Here are some examples of interview questions which will help you a lot for the exams.
How to prepare 8 Unique interview questions for renowned personality.
1. Introduce yourself and why you are conducting interview.
2. Ask the person to describe their career and what they are most proud of.
3. Ask them about their work ethic and how they approach their work.
4. What advice would they have for someone starting out in their career?
5. Ask them about their personal life and how it has influenced their work.
6. Ask them about any challenges they have faced in their career and how they overcame them.
7. Ask them about the biggest lesson they have learned in their career.
Format of the Interview
|Name of the interviewee||Kiran Purandare|
|Name of the interviewer||Vaishali R. Jane|
|Area of success/reputation||Environment, Bird Watching, Wild life Conservation|
|Date / Venue / Time||27-10-2021 Community Hall, Kohli at 11 am|
|Duration of interview.||30 minutes|
Interview Questions for Environmentalist
- What led you to pursue an interest in environmentalism?
2. What are your thoughts on the current state of the environment?
3. What are your areas of expertise when it comes to environmentalism?
4. What are your thoughts on the role of the government in protecting the environment?
5. What are your thoughts on the role of industry in protecting the environment?
6. What are your thoughts on the role of the public in protecting the environment?
7. What are your thoughts on the potential consequences of climate change?
8. What are your thoughts on the potential consequences of environmental degradation?
Interview Questions for Ideal Teacher
Name of the interviewee – Prof. Tushar Chavan
Name of the interviewer : By Principal Vaishali R. Jane, Ajabrao Wankhede Jr.College,Kohli .Tal.Kalmeshwar ,Dist. Nagpur.
Area of success/reputation – Education/Teaching/Writing and blogging
Date / Venue / Time – 27-10-2021 Community Hall, Kohli at 11 am
Duration of interview. 30 minutes
Questions. Good morning Sir. First I congratulate you for receiving the Ideal Teacher Award. It’s our privilege to interact with you. Should we start?
1. Decision: Why did you decide to become a teacher? How did you come into this
2. Idols : Who are your idols? / To whom do you keep as a role model before you?
3. Support : Success cannot be gained without anybody’s support. Does your
family support you in your work?
4. Education : Where did you take your education?
5. Training : Certain sort of training is essential for becoming a teacher Where did
you take your training ?/ Which professional training have you taken?
6. Success : The price of success is hard work. What difficulties did you face while
traveling on the path of success?/ How do you feel after getting success?
7. Dream: What is your dream? / Which dream will you have to fulfill ?
8. Goals : What do you aim at ? What are your further goals for the students ?
Thank you so much Sir for giving your precious time to interact with. Thank You!
Interview Questions : Bravery Award WinnerImagine you have to conduct an interview of a distinguished person who won a national award.
Name of the interviewee – Machindra Khillare
Area of Success/ Reputation : National Award
Date / Venue/ Time : 4 March 9 A.M. Times Studio
Duration of Interview : 30 Minutes
1. You got prestigious bravery award for saving a mother and son from drowning. How did this happen?
2. What feelings made you to dive into the water?
3. When did you learn swimming? Did your parents support to learn swimming?
4. Weren’t you afraid of risking your life?
5. How did you feel when you saved two lives?
6. How did your family react when they first knew what you did?
7. How do you feel now after receiving the award?
8. What will you do with the amount you received as prize?
9. What do you want to become in future?
10. What message would you like to give the children of your age?
Prepare a list of Interview questions for a social worker.
- Why have you selected a career in social work?
- How is your previous experience applicable to the work you do here?
- Have you had the experience of working with people of a race or sexual orientation different from yours?
- How does culture impact our work ?
- What do you hope to accomplish as a social worker?
- What do you judge to be your major successes or accomplishments in your fieldwork?
- How did you achieve these?
- What major disappointments/failures have you had in fieldwork?
- Is there something you would do differently in your field?